Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Missing the Mother City

So, I regretably started reading my friend Mike's blog about his semester-long study abroad trip to Botswana.  He's going to braais, living on "African time", and enjoying the amazing people and experiences Africa offers.  So much of what he has experienced in the few weeks he has been there hits home for me and what I experienced while in Cape Town.  He gets to go to Jo-berg, which I am so jealous of.  If it wasn't a 12 hour car ride from Cape Town I totally would have gone there.  Three weeks goes by quicker then one might think.  Anyways, I had to go through my photos again and remember my time in the Mother City.  I miss it so much. 

 I miss MaAfrika so much, and especially my little babes.

Miss Delft

Miss Table Mountain, I definitely didn't take enough pictures of the rock.

Miss Nashema always doing something

Uhg, nuff said

And last, but not least, Hunters.  If anyone wants to know the most amazing 21st birthday present.  It would be a case of these :)

1 comment: